Oatmeal helps to undo the damage done to skin by pollution, UV range, and Chemicals. It soaks up the excess oil on your skin and helps treat acne. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats also contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers. They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
Oatmeal Scrub Bar
1. Oatmeal contains zinc that is said to reduce inflammation and kill the acne-causing bacterial action
2. Oats can remove the dead skin cells and act as a natural moisturizer.
3. Oatmeal is packed with chemical compounds called saponins, which are known for their natural cleansing activity.
4. Relieves Itching
5. Oatmeal's saponins have intense exfoliating properties. It helps in removal of the oldest dead skin cells on the skin's outermost surface, and gives you a fresh, glowing and youthful skin.
6. Honey will help in moisturizing the skin